A premium quality waterborne alkyd/acrylic semitransparent stain formulated to penetrate, protect, and beautify wood siding, decks, fences or furniture.
Its semi transparent colour allows the grain pattern and texture of the wood to show through. Generally, one coat of stain is sufficienton properly prepared substrates. A second coat of stain may be necessary on some surfaces to achieve desired colour. May be applied to new, weatheredor to previously stained wood.
- Provides protection and color without obscuring the grain or texture of the wood
- Formulated for outstanding color retention over time
- Excellent UV protection and great durability
- A scuff and mildew resistant coating
- Ideal for pressure treated lumber and softwoods like cedar and pine.May be applied to new wood, weathered wood or to previously stained wood with transparent stain
Residential or commercial applications where a premium quality finish is desired. For exterior use on wood decking, fencing, siding, shakes, and furniture.
- Do not apply when air and surface temperatures are below 4.4°C (40°F).
- New pressure treated lumber must be allowed to dry out or have a moisture content below 15%.Not recommended for hardwood Do not apply at less than 18.6 sq.m. (200 sq.ft.) per 3.79L